It’s time for a ladies night out. Join us and see the home of Capital Phantoms, the Peg-legged ghost, Yarborough Hotel ghosts, Moore’s Square, oh, did we mention, it’s a Pub Crawl too! Guests spend approximately 25 minutes in three of Raleigh’s hottest, hip and cleaver bars and pubs! Between each bar, we take you to three haunted, ghost & paranormal locations. You get three ghost locations, four bars in a 3-hour tour for a fast paced evening.
Here is what you can expect:
- Appetizers are included in the tour (by law we cannot provide alcohol, so we provide the food)
- Drinks are available at each pub (southern cocktails, specialty martinis, sweet tea vodka, mint juleps, wines, locally brewed beer, just to name a few.) One specialty hand crafted cocktail is included in the ticket price.
- We accommodate groups up to 30 people (advanced reservations are absolutely necessary to accommodate larger groups) Minimum of 10 guests for your private activity event.
- We can customize tour time, cost, and style of the crawl depending upon your theme or preferences.
- A celebration of the bride to be, her close friends, and priceless memories for good times.
A special Raleigh Historical beverage awaits you if you dare. One our bar stops serves a popular beverage exclusively to TRT guests. Created from over a 240 year old recipe, Cherry Bounce is served to TRT’s guests! This is wickedly delicious Bourbon soaked in fresh cherries (w/the pits); mulling spices then fermented over four months. Yum yum!
A minimum of 10 guests for your Bachelorette Activity with Tobacco Road Tours. Cost is $32 per guest and includes one speciality hand crafted cocktail and appetizers at the last stop on the activity; Yum!
Looking for a Bachelor Party Idea? Learn about TRT’s Raleigh Bachelor Pub Crawl & Haunted Adventure. Contact us for details on this exceptional choice for your wedding party, bride or groom event!
Our Motto: the purpose of FUN, is to have some, come join US!
Call us to book a Raleigh Bachelorette Pub Crawl: (919) 371-2653 ; Email us at [email protected].
[tabs id=”3775″ ]
More Great Tours: