Let Tobacco Road Tours plan your next event, activity or outing. We are a leading expert in planning team building, leadership and incentive events for corporations, businesses, associations and non-profits. With 25 years of event creation, we have the know how to deliver a cost effective and creative special program for you!
Tobacco Road Tours is a full-service tour operator offering event, destination management company (DMC) and tour planning and services for groups of 10 up to 500 or more. We have successfully helped hundreds of groups and tour operators plan successful and rewarding visits to the area. Check out our Corporate Client List. We specialize in customized itineraries using a wide variety of transportation, hotel choices, attraction tickets, meal planning and guide service, to name a few.
Planning an event can be complicated and include many risk. We can take the frustration out by offering everything from pre-event planning to on-site management. We offer creative and cost effective solutions to all your needs. Because we have experience planners on our team and know the “ins & outs” of the area… including the best hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums, shopping, and favorite leisure-time activities. Are you seeking a unique, FUN team building activity or event? Then click here for TRT’s Team Building services page.
We can recommend activities and tours that are carefully selected to provide an experience that will exceed guests expectations. Once we understand your particular needs, we will create a program just for you and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
We invite you to use our expertise to your advantage. The whole of North Carolina is a backyard. We will show you the best the state can offer-from the historic sights of the state capitol or the wonderful national parks to the great arts scene of an old tobacco town.
Types of Services We Offer:
- Local Area Expertise — We know the “ins & outs” of the area … its hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums, shopping, and favorite leisure-time activities. A local representative will have the best strategy to book event spaces and lodging for you.
- Transportation — In addition to local ground transportation, we can make air, rail, and motor coach arrangements. We offer buses, min-buses, limos, vans, sedans, and all types of transportation. We can also coordinate your transportation rosters.
- Group Discounts for Tours and Area Attractions — We offer group discounts, and we can negotiate package rates.
- Great Rates for Rooms and Meals — Because we work with thousands of visitors to the area each year, we are able to negotiate very attractive rates for guest rooms and group meals.
- Private Tour Activities and Evening Programs — We offer tours of all types — day tours, night tours, riding tours, walking tours. We can take any of our public tours and convert them into a private tour just for your group. The History Raleigh Walking Tour, Raleigh Food Tour, Raleigh Craft Cocktail Tour, Historic Durham Tobacco Empire Tour or our popular Raleigh and Durham Ghost Walk and our Raleigh and Durham Pub Crawl’s can be a part of your activity.
- Entertainment and Party Planning — If you are looking for entertainment, we’ve got it. Dinner shows, parties, you name it. We offer a variety of venues, great dining and catering options, the right décor, and imaginative entertainment. We offer outdoor programs as well as indoor programs that can be performed at an off-site venue or at your group’s hotel.
- Speaker Arrangement— We can arrange transportation, hotel, and guided activities for you speakers.
- Informative Guide Services — Our professional, knowledgeable staff will meet your group at the hotel (or location of your choice) and provide entertaining information about each of the attractions along your itinerary. Multilingual guides are available.
- Incentive Travel Management – Want to reward a team that have exceeded their goals. Our incentive travel partner can coordinate all the logistics from A-Z including special VIP arrangements.
We look forward to working with you.
Please call our DMC specialist at 919-371-2653.
Start your custom experience with one of our Tour Experts Here!